1. Information to be acquired and how to acquire it
We collect personal information and service usage information as necessary when purchasing products and providing other services.
- Full name
- mail address
- Street address
- phone number
- Other information necessary for using the main store service
- purchase history
Information about the history of products and services purchased from us
- Terminal information
Information on the device / terminal used when using this service (OS type, terminal individual identification information, etc.)
- Log information
Information about the operation when accessing our company (IP address, date and time of use, etc.)
- Information obtained by tracking technology
2. Purpose of use
We will use the acquired customer information for the purposes specified below.
- Business necessary to provide this service such as product delivery
- Information about this service and information on related services
- Inquiries, confirmations, and opinions gathered from our company to improve services necessary for business execution
- Survey conducted to refuse the use of those who intend to use our company for fraudulent or unreasonable purposes
- Improving the services and security provided by us and our partners
- Responding to various inquiries
- Customer traffic measurement and behavior measurement
- Other purposes specified in various services provided by the Company
3. Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide personal information among customer information to a third party without the prior consent of the customer. However, in the following cases, this does not apply and customer information may be provided to a third party.
4. Disclosure of personal information
When a customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself / herself. I will. However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
5. Correction of personal information and suspension of use, etc.
1) When the customer requests correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") of the content based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true. After confirming that the request was made by the customer, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the result, correct the content of personal information, etc. We will do so and notify the customer to that effect (if we decide not to make corrections, we will notify the customer to that effect). However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
6. Contact us
For requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following window.
We will review the operational status regarding the handling of personal information as appropriate and strive for continuous improvement, and we may change this policy as necessary.
English translation is for reference only