- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the customer and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, various provisions such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as,It is called "individual regulation". ) May be done. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
No.2Article (sales contract)
- In this service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the customer applies for purchase to the Company and notifies the Company that the application has been accepted. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the customer when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- The Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the customer in advance if the customer falls under any of the following reasons.
- If you violate this agreement
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
- When false statements that are different from the facts are found in the application contents such as delivery address and contact phone number
- In addition, when we recognize that the relationship of trust between our company and the customer has been impaired
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by our company.
Article 3 (Account registration)
- In this service, the customer who wishes to register an account agrees to this agreement, applies for account registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the applicant for approval of this, and the account registration is completed. Shall be.
- If we determine that the applicant for account registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for account registration, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- If you report false information when applying for account registration
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, when we judge that account registration is not appropriate
Article 4 (AccountIDAnd password management)
- Customers are responsible for the account of this service.IDAnd passwords shall be managed.
- You, in any case, your accountIDAnd the password cannot be transferred or lent to a third party or shared with a third party. We have an accountIDIf the combination of password and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, that accountIDIt is considered to be used by the registered customer.
- accountIDThe Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the password being used by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") provided by this service,Belongs to legitimate rights holders such as the Company and content providers,Customers,Duplicate these without permission,Reprint,Modification,Other secondary use is not possible.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The customer shall not do the following acts when using this service.
Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other customers
- Acts of pretending to be another customer
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the customer in advance.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the customer or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- In any of the following cases, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the customer or cancel the account registration as a customer without prior notice. will do.
- If you violate any provision of this agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When the credit card notified by the customer is suspended as a payment method
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- When there is no response to the contact from our company for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the customer due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
No.Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- We are，Virtual or legal defects in this service (safety)，reliability，Accuracy，Integrity，Effectiveness，Suitability for a specific purpose，Defects related to security etc.，Errors and bugs，Including infringement. ) Is not guaranteed.
- We are，About any damage caused to the customer by this service，We do not take any responsibility. However,，When the contract between our company and the customer regarding this service (including this agreement) becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law，Although this disclaimer does not apply，Even in this case,We are,Of the damages caused to the customer due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence), damages caused by special circumstances (we or the customer foresee the occurrence of damages)，Or it includes cases that can be foreseen. ) Does not take any responsibility.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between you and other customers or third parties regarding this service.
10thArticle(Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the customer, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the customer by this.
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the customer if we deem it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the customer will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
No.12Article (Handling of personal information)
No.13Article (notification or contact)
Notification or communication between the customer and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. We are,From the customer,Unless there is a change notification according to the method separately determined by our company,We consider that the currently registered contact is valid and notify or contact the contact.,these are,It is considered that the customer has been reached when making a call.
No.14Article (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The customer may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
No.15Article (Governing law / jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. Regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
English translation for reference only